The Grand Rapids Griffins host the seventh annual Purple Community game to benefit cancer research at Van Andel Institute on Friday, March 2, 2018!
The 2018 Purple Community Griffins Game will feature:
• Intermission activities hosted by WOTV4 Women’s Maranda
• 50/50 Raffle (100% of proceeds going to VAI)
• $2 beers and $2 hot dogs from 6-8 PM
• Limited-edition Purple Community game jersey auction after the game
• Limited-edition co-branded Mitten State apparel featuring Purple Community and the Grand Rapids Griffins
• Lower Level Center Ice seats available for $25 and Lower Level Face Off seats available for just $21 (savings of $4 per ticket) with proceeds from each sold going to VAI—buy tickets NOW at griffinshockey.com/purple. *Limited number of Purple Ticket Packs purchased receive passes to high five the players!
Purple Community is seeking at least 20 volunteers for support at the Griffins game. We will need 11-12 people volunteering in the arenas concession area (TIPS certification required in advance), and 8-9 volunteers helping with our information and merchandise table (including set up and take down). Shift times to be determined. If interested, please email Allyson.Huttenga@vai.org to sign up.